Thursday 27 August 2009

Model Focus

Hi everyone this is _ichx3_ she is our first model focus ever and i had an interview with here
you can read it below:


charlie:HI,
well my name is Charlie and you are chosen to be our model focus at my blog ellitemodelook.com

first maby you would like to introduce your self?

Angelina:hellouh. [:
My name’s Angelina but my friends call me AngĂ© or Angi.
I’m touchy and I always say what I’m thinking.


charlie:Thats really good .nice personality.

so have you ever been a mode for a blog or magazine or a club?


angelina:No I haven't been one before. [: So i'm really happy that I can be one. I tried before. But it never worked.
It's interesting to answer all of your questions. :)

charlie:aww thank you.

well i am really curious to ask you this question.
what do you think about the stardoll elites?

angelina::]
want a honest answer? On one hand i think it's great. But on the other site I think it's not that good. Cause many people think they were ways better thank others. And I think that's not the sense.

charlie:very true answer.
But if you had a chance to become one would you accept it and if you became an elite would be reject people like others(not naming names)/

angelina:Yes I think I would accept. If i want or don't want. I would accept I think. But I never and I mean NEVER would reject people. Cause I know how they feel.

charlie:i know couse most elites dont answer their guestbook dont talk to anyone and ingnore all requests and and dollmail dont you think?

angelina:Yes ur right! I think so too. And it's kinda stupid.
Cause they aren't better then anyone else. But I think they can't understand it. What's the sense of ignore people? I think there's no sense. I have a "friend" in my list [don't want to say a name]. She put me on her Best Friends List and never talk to me and never answer my dollmails or answer in her Guestbook. I want to say that she think she's elite. But I would say that's just stupid. ;)

charlie:i understand you.onec a thing like that happened to me.

But who do you think is your bestest friend on stardll.and do you think she/he is trustworthy

angelina:My best Friend on Stardoll is Isa.[: [billkaulitz16] I love to talk to her. And she's definitely trustworthy! She's a very good Friend and she's always there for me and we talk about everything and help each other. I love her so much. :] The best thing that could happend to me. ♥

charlie:aww how sweet is that.
and last question do you know her for long ?

angelina::]
Yes I know her for a long time I think.
And I'm glad that I met her.

charlie:omg that is soo sweet.
but siddenly our interview time is over but i will be glad to repeat that sometime.

xoxo charlie and eva

ellitemodelook.blogspot.com

angelina:Thank you so much for interviewing me. It was great to answer all of your questions. I wish you the best for your Blog and hope you have a lot followers which supportin' you. ♥
yours, Angelina.






it was really fun doing that interview and in few days we will meet our next model focus

No comments:

Post a Comment