Wednesday 26 August 2009

Avril Lavigne Black Star

Yesturday i want shopping with my friend and i saw a perfume
black star when i came closer i realised that it is a fregrance by
Avril Lavigne.Later on when i came on stardoll i saw the 2 dresses
and tights the same ones that i saw in the shop.As i was looking through people's suite's many of them had the avril lavigne clothes
i liked nearly all of them but i was really impressed with Brigitte's (Ms.Brigitte)idea of waering the dress ,i really liked they way she
puted the 2 dresses over eachother and gave the darker of some
light shade.She also puted 3 layers of tights which looked like Avril's
ones.I was really impressed with her she has an amazing taste of
style.

2 comments:

  1. Heeey, my username is MS.Brigitte not Miss.Brigitte xD BTW I'm glad that you like my outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry my bad
    but changed it
    lol

    ReplyDelete