Saturday 29 August 2009

Exlucive interwiev


Hello, dear readers! Im so honored to got the chance to interwiev xX.karlitos.Xx
28th August covergirl. On that date her wish cometrue she become covergirl. And here is interview:

Me:hello, Karla, i feel so honored to talk with you, thank you once again, for this interwiev. First, congratualins on cover girl, you deserve it. I have got lot of questions and first is: How do you feel as covergirl?

Karla:Thank you! I feel really excited. Finally one of my dreams on stardoll came true.

Me:Aww, that is nice to hear. I personaly dont like all cg s look ( i do like your) What do you think what is most important thing you have to have to become cg: great look or brodcasts and raffel?

Karla:I'd say both. Although, you have bigger chances to win with a raffle beacuse many people are cheating nowdays.

Me:How will you decsribe your style in 3 words?

Karla:I think my style is unique. Althought very differnt.

Me:What do you think about modeling agencies and elite clubs on stardoll?

Karla:I don't like them very much so I'm in process of leaving all of those clubs, now.

Me:Is your style in real life same as on stardoll?

Karla:I'd rather say differnt.

Me:Did you spend much money on brodcasts and all?

Karla:I spent more than 600 stardollars.

Me: Oh that is really lot money, It was my pleasure to talk with you Karla, goodbay and good luck in life.

Karla:Oh, thank you for the inetrview. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment